I am the owner of a home for elderly citizens and there are a couple of persons who reside there that are in need of an ID card or to have a renewal, but they are unable to do so because of their physical challenges. Can the EBC assist these persons in anyway?

Arrangements can be made to have these persons registered. We require that you first contact the Registration Area Office via written correspondence and an officer will then visit the home to determine the status of the individuals. After which, if the requirements are met they will be registered at the home and their ID cards will be subsequently delivered to them when the transaction is completed. This facility also applies to anyone who is physically incapacitated and is unable to visit the registration offices to conduct business. Once the request is made to the designated Registration Area Office, it will be taken into consideration.

For a listing of our Registration Area Offices please check the EBC’s website.

Posted in