I am a married woman and now wish to apply for my Identification Card for the very first time. I do not have the polymer certificate from the Registrar General’s Department only the computer generated certificate previously issued. Do I have to get the polymer certificate for my ID card?

Previously issued computer generated certificate or polymer certificate are both valid for registration and can therefore be used to apply for an ID card.

Posted in