My family and I have migrated for some time now but I realize that both the names of my wife and I still appear on the Annual list of Electors. What do I need to do to have it removed?

The registrants should visit the Registration Area Office in their district as in accordance with Registration Rules 41 (11)3 of the Representation of the People Act, Chapter 2: 01 Laws of Trinidad and Tobago – “Not resident in Trinidad and Tobago for the required period” – and inform the Registration Officer, who would then verify the information and take the necessary follow-up action. The registrants are also required to bring along their passports to substantiate their claims.

Posted in